Earlier this year, I compiled 29 things I’d like to get done while I’m still 29. Attainable things. Revolutionary things. Fun things. Loving things. Generous things.
Here’s what I’m hoping to accomplish.
*EDIT: I’m going in periodically and updating every change! Stay tuned.
1. learn to knit and make at least one scarf and sweater. BOUGHT NEEDLES + YARN
2. buy a sewing machine.
3. get my jewelry business in excellent order. WORKING ON IT
6. start my own urban garden.
8. exercise at least 3-4 times a week for no less than 60-90 mins each.
9. write some short stories i really love.
10. go on honeymoon with my hubbers.
11. learn to bake something new and fantastic at least once a month.
12. make scrapbooks.
13. go to the beach. often. FIRST TRIP
14. read as much of the Bible as possible.
15. learn Dutch.
16. write letters and send postcards to family and friends. ENTER THE GREAT POSTCARD SWAP
17. Get really dope cornrows like I used to a few years back. NEVER HAPPENED.
19. get another tattoo. DONE
20. have picnics.
21. read some of the 1,000,000 books I own.
22. make my own shirt and dress.
23. learn how to use a manual SLR and take more photos with film.
25. buy house plants. ONE
26. try my hand at quilt making for our bed.
27. complete our living room and make it more livable.
28. try something new. ENTER PRETTY POLISHED FLICKR GROUP ::
29. find at least a part time job.
Damn, 29 sure is a lot.